Modpack Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons by dreams01
- 131.96 MB
- February 28, 2018
- February 20, 2023
- Adventure and RPGCombat / PvPExplorationQuests
|Name||Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons|
|Description||Exploration-based rogue-like modpack with Quests, Character and Tools Leveling, tons of new structures, Twilight Forest, Aether, The Betweenlands, Tropicraft, Cavern, Beneath dimension and more!|
Size: 131.96 MB
Updated at: February 20, 2023
Created at: February 28, 2018
Adventure and RPG
Combat / PvP
Vanilla dungeons | Twilight Forest | The Betweenlands | Aether | The Beneath | Atum 2 | Cavern II | Tropicraft | Dimensional doors
Do you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!
Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 6GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Not enough for you? Want more? Explore new dimensions - Twilight Forest, The Betweenlands, Aether, The Beneath, Cavern II, Atum II, Tropicraft! Find new mobs, experience new landscapes and unravel more mysteries. Step through dimensional doors to find mazes, dungeons and traps. Lose yourself in enchanted Twilight forest where time stopped at twilight and encounter boss monster like Lich, Hydra, Naga and few more.
Make your way to the wonderful world of Aether... Explore an amazing realm in the sky with help of your newly crafted airship! Delve into labyrinths, aquire new equipment and fight even more bosses.
Still reading and not dowloading the modpack? Got more for you - Betweenlands. It's a harsh unforgiving world of swamps and dangers with many new mobs and bosses with lots of new mechanics, blocks and items for you to explore.
Tired of wet climate? Venture into the Atum sands! Encounter camels, scarabs, mummies, 9 new biomes, 30+ artifacts and other things and mysteries to explore. Want some exotics? Sit on a beach and drink Pina colada to find yourself on the beatiful islands of Tropicraft - with native islanders, volcanoes, and a plethora of tropical fauna and flora, the tropics contain everything necessary for an imaginative and restful escape from the doldrums of harsh reality.
Experience all the beauty of new worlds.
- tons of dungeons and new structures to find and explore. Delve underground or explore ruins on surface.
- new dimensions with own bosses and adventures. (Twilight Forest, Aether, The Betweenlands, Cavern II, Beneath, Hunting Dimension);
- be a wizard! RPG-style system of magic spells to Minecraft with the aim of being as playable as possible. No crazy constructs, no perk trees, no complex recipes - simply find spell books, cast spells, and master the arcane!
- dragons! Ice or Fire - choose and try to tame them.
- door and portals that can teleport you to mazes, puzzles and traps.(Dimensional Doors);
- harder and smarter mobs. Diablo-like modifiers for mobs will make you tremble from fear...
- increased mobs variety: from peaceful chameleons to creepy creature.
- quests that will guide you through the game and give you some challenges.
- earn coins for completing quests and exchange them for valuable rewards you like.
- scaling difficulty. As you become stronger mobs will too!
- airships! Perfect for your Aether exploration.
- random modifiers for you weapon and tools.
- level up your skills and your equipment.
- simple and more advanced enderchest-like backpacks with own inventory for long journeys.
- some improvements to wolves. Make a new friend so you don't travel alone.
- ...and more for you to discover!
Recommended allocated RAM: 4 GB
I would also recommend to pre-generate the world(built-in feature on world creation) to reduce lags while exploring.
by To Asgaard:
I'm making this pack for you to play. Please consider leaving some sort of feedback, any issues or suggestions what mod you want to see in this pack.
Check out my other packs:
The best and fastest way to get replies is to join our discord channel!